UX Design Process
- User Research: Understanding users.
- User Interviews: planning and talking with people.
- Quantitative analytics: getting insights from activity data.
- Activity session observation: unintrusive observation of user performance.
- Competitors analysis: keeping control of our value proposition.
- Design: Approaching the design debt and the development of new products.
- Concept Design: designing an interaction grammar.
- Visual Design: creating design systems, guidelines, and specifications.
- Information Design: modelling and visualizing the data.
- Interaction Design: defining a flexible layout and intuitive navigation.
- Development: Getting things done.
- Agile UX: lean UCD techniques.
- Planning and prioritization: MVPs for a user-friendly delivery strategy.
- Testing and Metrics: How we evaluate the usability
- User Performance and Satisfaction: measuring the real experience of users.
- Experiments: running experiments with the design.
- User testing: facing the reality of design ideas.
- Ebury Chameleon as an example of a Design System / Ebury Labs / 2018
- Personas are just an excuse / Ebury Labs / 2017
- Measuring UX using your own tools / no solo usabilidad / 2017
- Evaluation 2.0. / Collaboration with Fernando Santamaría and Concepción Abraira / 2007
- “Bitácoras: amplicando los canales de comunicación con los estudiantes”. Publication at I Innovative Learning ICT Technologies Conference at University of Zaragoza / 2006
- Speaker at Opensouthcode: “Analizando la UX con JS” / 2018
- Speaker at WomenTechmakers: “UX for Developers” / 2016
- Speaker at Yes We Tech: ‘UX Mainstream’ / 2016
- Speaker at UXSpain 2014: “Interfaces de Usuario en el ámbito clínico/sanitario” / 2014
- Presentation at “Blog and wikis BlogAUT Conference”. The Week of Science and Technology. Comunidad de Madrid. / 2006
- Integrating ICT in education. Presentation at I Innovative Learning Conference. University of Zamora / 2006
TV Show: Tesis at Canal Sur
Conference: Who is J at J On The Beach
- Cinefílica / 2015 – Movie database platform & magazine. Product Designer & Developer.
- Yes We Tech / 2015– Community founder. Organiser. Volunteer. – Video: Mujeres y Tecnología
- J On The Beach / 2016-17 – Event co-organiser
- UX Salad / 2013 – Healthy Design Studio created with the aim of having a public brand to experiment, learn and work on a variety of projects.
- Pompitas de Málaga / 2010 – e-Commerce Designer & Developer of my own failed business.
- My first Twitter account before Twitter: Aficionados (beta)