Five Prevalent Pitfalls when Prototyping
- Pitfall #1: Focus on the Deliverable, not on the Learning
- Pitfall #2: Too Much Converging; Not Enough Diverging
- Pitfall #3: Working in the Wrong Fidelity
- Pitfall #4: Too Little Evaluating
- Pitfall #5: Fixating On A Single Prototyping Tool
I’m UX/Product Designer at Ebury. I have a chaotic side project called Cinefilica and founded the most interesting tech community in Málaga: Yes We Tech. I enjoy writing random thoughts on UX, Design, Technology and Society.